Exploring the wonders of geology in response to young-Earth claims...

Never been here? Please read my guidelines and background posts before proceeding!

Friday, December 31, 2010

C Новым Годом 2011!

Well, the end of the year came swiftly for me. I have essentially spent the last three days travelling halfway across the world. My mind is still having trouble with the fact that I experienced 4 sunrises/sunsets in only 72 hours time, but I hope to recover shortly.

In retrospect, I have learned much in the course of my blogging adventure--and not only with regard to geology. The task was rather time consuming at times, but the outside interest and self-benefits were sufficient that I am happy to continue. My only resolution is that I may post a similar message one year from now.

Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year from Russia! This is a wonderful place, a most magical land, and I have a very loving new family with whom to spend the holiday.

C праздником!

No comments:

Post a Comment